2015年3月1日日曜日

「Manic Monday」

№282

Six o'clock already 
I was just in the middle of a dream 
I was kissin' Valentino 
By a crystal blue Italian stream 
But I can't be late 
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid 
These are the days 
When you wish your bed was already made


It's just another manic Monday 
I wish it was Sunday 
'Cause that's my funday 
My I don't have to runday 
It's just another manic Monday 

Have to catch an early train 
Got to be to work by nine 
And if I had an air-o-plane 
I still couldn't make it on time 
'Cause it takes me so long 
Just to figure out what I'm gonna wear 
Blame it on the train 
But the boss is already there 

All of the nights 
Why did my lover have to pick last night 
To get down 
Doesn't it matter 
That I have to feed the both of us 
Employment's down 
He tells me in his bedroom voice 
C'mon honey, let's go make some noise 
Time it goes so fast 
When you're having fun 

和訳


2 件のコメント:

  1. 私とは何か。私は自然の一部。宇宙の一部。この世に修行するために生まれてきたんじゃないかな。たまたま、いや、すごい偶然、すごい確率で生まれてきた。なんのためかな。

    返信削除
  2. かずぼんさん
    ありがとう。そう思えば少し前向きに思えますね。

    返信削除